Sunday, October 08, 2006

back to singapore already! haha


man oh man, yes! i am back in singapore le! haha..
there are many A times in brunei that i felt that i had reached my limit, and
that i am about to give up. though i never say or tell anyone, i really felt
that way afew times, man.. was it tough. it really did squeeze us dry. really dry.
haha think there are alot of things that need to be done, so i wanna jia you..

~the overseas training trip in brunei finished in a really expected. yet fufilling
tone. haha i really enjoyed the R&R or like wat ppl call, the M&M.. haha.. now i understand
y ppl say shopping is a gd therapy.. haha.. though i spent all my hard earned cash.. haha..
the food there is great too. esp after the famine''' haha.. the buffet at 4 seasons was absolutely a hit
haha.. talking about food juz gets me gg..esp gd food with abundance as quantity..haha.
less food.. the training there is very unique and demanding. lakuin camp, that is my camp's name
i will say it is condusive.. man.. other than that.. i will say climbing biang and the terrain terrain dere is really a challenge.

~coming back to singapore, on the sq, i felt like a free man.. haha.. but a more changed person. a man. i guess.. been thru alot. juz wanna enjoy these two days, and then got to pia all the way for my A levels le. dun wanna let all the guys down. esp my sir and my det mates and the whole company, cause they really made alot of consession and arrangements for me to conc on my studies. though i might not get my red beret as soon as them. i will get it, and join the guys in the battalion square. i swear. wait for me guys. next year de march or april. i will get my BBC.
and be proud of myself. and get into a local uni! haha..

peng yong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home