Saturday, July 19, 2008

Great day again!! =D

It is a brilliant day today!!!


For reasons that i just cannot believe happened!


1) After listening to Adam Khoo's talk on positive thinking and also
success attitudes and formulas, i started to practise it. Starting from my
physiology point of view =) I started to do whatever confident and strong
characters in the world does. I am always sub-conciously reminding myself
to potray a confident posture and also a calm and presentable appearance.
From there, i tried to think of things more logically and indepth, never letting
other's negative thoughts or ideas get into my mind. I followed with my point
of views and also never veered off the objective that we are there for the meetings
etc. =D I just felt, real good =D If i'm feeling good about myself, that means somehow
the positive part of the skill that he taught us is not a fluke. I always tell myself
to smile and nomatter what, smile. Cause smiling is not an action, it invokes the
idea of happiness, a flow of positive energy. Even in the most tense situation,
smiling gets the other parties calmer and with things in better perspective,
problems will get easier to solve! =D

2) We visited Geyland East Elderly Home, Geylang schcc, Renci Buangkok.
Both Geylang schcc and Renci Buangkok were supportive of YVIP'08, but
Geylang East elderly home was well.. not so keen. and they are just too scrared
of this la.. that la.. But the thing is.. they are losing out. not us =)
I am just happy that we get to talk to two more homes!! =D and its great having
these two homes under our list of attachment homes, i am excited for the tfs and
the participants this year, its going to be a roller coaster ride!! But i am really sure
u will have one heaven of a ride!! wooo haaaa!! =PP

3) Basically my bro (Meng Shyan) and me were walking around the whole Singapore
today and we met alot of people. Both the ppl we are suppose to meet and those
that we met on the streets!! haha.. We just kinda helped at least 3 people today
=D It only came to our minds that we are actually helping others when we are walking
back from a shop where we shop for a special cake. =) We actaully helped 2 people with
road directions, we even actually stopped to check the map that i had in my bag.
Now it might seem like nothing, which i think we both felt the same way.. But we just
can't help thinking of how YVIP and our years in social service, have transformed us
into selfless people. I mean, helping others, without even thinking? Haha..
We both hope we can get more of these +ve elements in the participants and tfs
from this year onwards!! =D

4) I had a meal with four of my friends, celebrating for one of them(Junyang) his
birthday!! It was just great eating all the "mountain real sea feed" (Hint: translate to
chinese!) haha.. I just love food la!! =D and having a buffet is just great man!! haha
i kinda skipped lunch for it! =D And yea, not forgetting that we are celebrating
JY's ORD from the Republic Of Singapore Armed Forces!! =DD

Jia You in life bro!!

5) Last but not least!~! Jia you everyone for the trilympics!! And remember to bring
your card and donation money tml if u are helping to sell!!
For thoes who can't come, ie, Lyon, Jia You too!! I bet u are busy! =D

Jia You & Smile =D

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home