Friday, March 26, 2010



I am going to tackle the problem that my friend experienced.

Hmm..

Personally, i have experienced this too, so i may be really bias
in my opinions.. take it as a reference.
When two person comes together, there is always this unbelievable
feelings/bond that sparks this step into a relationship.
Conversely, when things are getting in the wrong direction in all
possible ways, there seem to be no other solution, and only one
result happens, a break up/end to this relationship. It is only logical.
At that moment that is.

Hmm..

Then after that u think to yourself, is it me making the decision for
everything to end? Was i doing it because i felt pityful of myself, of
my current state/debacle? Was it worth it?

Many a times, a whole cloud of confusion mirks the mind.

Somethings that will end up in my mind includes:
i) I made the wrong decision. But what is the right decision then?
Are there any sorta solution out of this? What is it and how is it
going to affect us? Will she still listen to what i have to say? Am i
alone in this kinda thoughts or is she thinking of it too?
ii) I feel alone, lonely, tired, emotionally drained, and i thought yes,
i need her, and this "kong shi"(emptiness) on magnifies when she
is no longer within a sms/call away. I need her more than she needs me.
yea?
iii) When is it going to end, this kinda down time? when am i going
to stop thinking of her? is she thinking in the same direction as me?
Am i selfish to do that?
(AND FINALLY THIS QNS)
iv) Can i turn it over? will she accept me if i ask for us to be together
again, a patch up?

And i will usually just go, whack la! Just try.. The most i get rejected.
Yes.. you sense the desperate-ness in this attempt.
And yes! many a times, hmm, we never got back.
I just became even more hurt and DOWN.
hmm.. this were my experiences. my life.

It sucks to think of all these again.. But this post is dedicated to you
my friend, who is going through this similar experience.
You're not alone.

It's normal that u are going through this.
Just sit down and think through things. And as what u learn in micro-
economics, there are always opportunity costs.

So make a decision, and never look back.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home