Thursday, May 27, 2010




I am thinking alot these days about my future.

I always tell myself that accounts is not the line that i want to
work in for the rest of my life. I will prefer to follow my soul's
calling.. I haven't really "get it", my soul's voice. Not yet.

But there are whispers, some vague calling from god and my
heart to do certain things. I believe that doing things that you
love and don't feel tired in, something that i do and it rejuvenises
myself and inspire others to rejuvenise too, thats my calling.

Volunteer work, social work and activities, helping ppl critically,
being a medical doctor, sports science and preventive personel,
working in a sports environment, working in the biggest soccer
club in the world, travel, educating young man and woman,
rural land, city skies.....

Just rambling all my thoughts.

haha.. sometimes this helps..

oh ya i found this really fantastic song>>





God bless jy, in her exams on her bday and tests tmr.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home