Sunday, May 23, 2010




It's approaching dusk and sunday is coming to an end.

back to work tomorrow. I don't dread work, but i just felt
i haven't really done all that i could do for this weekend.

Haha.. this always happens and it ain't good i guess.

Oh well, i think i will start to do some clearing up of my
messy table and return it to my pre-exam condition. =)

my blog has become more of a dumping ground of what i
didn't want others to know about me. Perceive is the name
of the game. And everyone is presenting themselves the
way they want others to perceive them. yes, i am no exception.

Oh the sky is turning purple, so nice.. soon it will blue and
then black.

I really do not know? what is in it for me and what i can do?
and worse, i do not know what i should feel.
不是你的,就不是你的。canigiveup?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home