Monday, May 24, 2010




Infactuation
an intense, sometimes short-lived interest in a subject, which makes it seem like everything you encounter is related to and/or reminds you of that theory, area, object, etc. Also the tendency to gather and hoarde knowledge, trivia, etc about your subject.

intense - yes
short-lived interest - definition? - is 4mths short?
everything..related/remind.. - true
tendency ..gather..hoarde knowledge - argh.. i sound so despo, but yes

Ok.. it's infactuation..

Love

Love is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection and attachment.


..number of emotions - hell lot! ..strong affection - hmmm define strong.. well i can live without her .. attachment - argh.. i dunno Ok.. not love at this pt of time..

haha.. so much of these stuff..

Today wasn't a really good Monday morning.. jy just left for australia and
is still on the plane.Argh! Haix! Arghssmore!~

nvm.. be back in november.. if only i am rich, i can just travel to aust.

Thank you for the swimming session, i dunno i thank u how many times le.
It was a good 2 hrs. Cherish is the key word.

Thank you javin, for listening to all my craps, and for praying for me.

Thank you dickson for always being there for me! And yes, listening to all
my craps.

I'll stop here, if not i will keep going on and on.. Okay, here's the deal, i am suppose to chiong finish all my closing of accounts
(work) by this wednesday. Yes, it's insane.. but yes i am going to set that as
my goal. Jia you! Thursday there is a bday celebration for the May babies, i
do not want to miss that!

I got a sudden urge to buy a nikon D90 DSLR camera.
I've also a sudden urge to learn tango.
And there's this thing on my mind everyday, to open the sim social work club
+ save enough money to go australia and settle down and work and get my pr
and take medicine and and and and .. haa

Ok.. my brain is alway thinking of so many things at the same time.
It's amazing.

Okay, going to rest le.

Safe trip jy.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home