Sunday, June 06, 2010




it was a good weekend =)

it wasn't all exciting through out.

But i guess it was really nice and heartwarming,
just to hang out with my classmates, bros and sis alike.
They are so nice to be with. They provide me so much
comfort.

I was gald to know that zhongren is going to be married
next year after much discussion with her future wife's parents.
He was sincere enough to go over to vietnam to talk things out
with her parents. that is really a mark of a man with a family.

I was also very happy that i was able to swim afew laps in the
swimming pool yesterday at clementi swimming complex.
I did stopped at the side of the pool every of this laps..
but i did not worry too much about drowning. i just kept
doing the kicks and hand motions to get myself afloat.
Yes, i am still afraid of water, but i took the first step,
personally to overcoming it. it was splendid.

This past thursday, i played basketball with zhong hua at
628basketball court. It was quite fun! as in we really sweat
it out there and played quite alot of games. =)
The most interesting thing that happened that day happened
when i was about to pass the ball. There was a kid on my
team that shouted uncle. I was momentarily stunned.
but i realized that he was shouting for me to pass him the ball!
haa.. I felt like laughing out. haha its almost like i turned to
an adult at last. Someone just really called me uncle.
It means i have grown up and is acting like an adult, a man alr.
It felt relieving.

There was a friend, that i made really upset.. and it was
for a long period of time.
I need to apologise for that. i will not talk like that anymore
or on the two things u said i shouldn't.
Sometimes i do not know such stuff until it is made clear to me
so it was good that i know that. I think i am quite blur and
stuff whenever it comes to feelings.. but i will only get better.
Sorry again, and jia you for your exam!!

=D

Onward to reservists!

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home