Friday, June 04, 2010




Today was the end of a good week.

I felt confident taking on my work and i felt that i had
more control over things that are happening around me.

I could look at a 3rd person view of things and not get
overly affected by things.

I managed to clear all my work for this week and bit for
next week. Stayed till quite late today, doing filing and
stuff. I hope this will help Catherine and Kathy when
they are taking over my duties for next week while i am
at Pasir Ris doing my reservists.

Sometimes when u do something,
it doesn't give u the 'desired' result.
You try again,
and it doesn't feel right too.
This time you really got desperate..
You contemplated whether to try, or not.
You bite your lips, decided to try it, not u'll feel regret.
So you try, slowly, cautiously.
But it exploded infront of you.

Silent.

Now, what?

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home