Sunday, July 04, 2010




Work is kinda stressful nowadays..
I am having trouble closing the accounts by the deadlines..
but well.. maybe i just need to chiong work bit faster.
Yup.. be more focused on my work rather than fb and msn.

Deep down i feel like i am feeling emptier as the day passes.
I am almost like not fighting for anything nowadays..
It's really not the peng yong these days..

Am i really cut to be a doctor? I really want to help people.
I need to really work really hard.

School's starting really soon. 8th of July.

Yes it coincides with the movie showing of "despicable me"
the anime/3D cartoon by pixar. haa

Next week will be one hectic week.

Jia you to everyone! and me.

Oh and again..
Kummar: CONGRATULATIONS!! U'RE MARRIED!! AND NOT SINGLE!
(muahahahahahaha!)
Hong Chuan: HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
Gary: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!! BET U ENJOYED OUTING WITH HL =)
HL: Don't tire yourself, u deserve a rest! At least that is what i feel u need.
JY: Where are you?! i haven't seen u for so long!
Cousins: WE'LL make Grandma's 80th bday a really big bash! =D

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home