Monday, June 28, 2010




A brand new week, the last 3 days of June 2010, soon a new month.

Today i felt lethargic.

Sometimes when i lose direction in life momentarily.. this happens.
and Some other time when i find something amiss.. i feel this way.
both reasons are apparent today.

What is the kind of life i want to lead?

I haven't seen jy for so long.

Oh man.. i am going crazy.

______________________________________________

Just came back home from basketball with zhong hua. It was a really good
workout. haa.. my skills are seriously not that good already. haaaa
But i guess i can still make it up with my hussle play. I'm still young yea!
Still can run. =)

Sunday was a wonderful day.. i went for taekwondo class again. And i
must tell you, it's really fun! haa.. i am just doing my thing and trying to
regain some of my fitness. It won't be easy, but i guess i can do it.

The kids are really funny, they just look at me like i am some foreign/alien.
haa.. yes i have not introduced myself to the class, but i think i am slowly
easing into their circle. They are all so young! Primary school. but they are
already so high uP! I mean like there are at least 7 Poom belters. Which is
an equivalent of a dan 1 black belt (they are poom belters because they are
below 16). So by right we are the heirachy.
But its weird, they kept looking at me, like this guy is going to do something
so fantastic or something. Wahaha... but i am so not in condition now.. haa

Coach was telling me, kids being kids, will behave in this way.
They will look to adults for support and advises.
Ha.. but I guess the only area i can help them in, is in sparring
and fitness. So while i am trying to get a good feel on tkd again..
i will try to help them in these two areas. ha.. i love taekwondo =D

Tomorrow will be a long day.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home