Tuesday, June 22, 2010




Today marks my first year that i am working in this company.

What has changed over this 1 year?

Well.. it's subtle changes, elusive to acquaintance and myself at times.

Last year this time, i have a stable relationship with huixian,
i am doing well in school and just got my sem 4 results.
Which were amazing by my standards.
I was motivated to do so much things in life, and in school.
I am always on the phone talking to VWOs,
liaising things and events.
I had a good start at work due to great mentoring from my
supervisor celeste and boss yh. They are two really good
role models.

Today, i am single and my last sem's result was not something
to be proud of. I have stopped doing volunteer work all together.
I resigned from the board of Share-on Welfare Organisation.
I've tried to find a girlfriend but to no avail. I guess god is telling
me it's time for a prolong rest; to find myself, make myself
complete before i be the pillar of strength for another.
(god's echoes via abbie) I've started to think of ambitious things
such as relocating myself to Australia, working there, in a bid
of getting my permanent resident(PR) in the lands of the kangaroos.
I believe i have found a career that i thought i will not work for
one day - being a medical doctor. It's something that is bigger
than me, a prospect that i think of, and nothing but fear and doubts
hit me. Science had never been my strongest strength. But
a heart of gold (if i may use the phrase) is something that keeps
me alive. I love people and i sympathise deeply with people that
are in unfortunate situations and every cell in my body is making
me walk the extra mile, work with vigour and energy.
It's my potential. - though i might be mistaken on this by all means..

What have i done to show my determination in walking this
path? I have started to borrow books from whoever that is willing to
lend. Hmm.. so far i still haven't got jc textbooks for chemistry
and biology yet. But i will start to read up really soon.
I'm not doing this for anyone else, not jy, not my mum/dad.

I am happy that i am finally making the first step into
this field.

Accounting will always be my strength nomatter what i do in
the future. But i just felt that accounting is not something that
i am passionate about. Helping another human being to
relieve or acheive his/her potential is.

I'm happy with who i am now. but i'm still not the finished
product yet, definitely.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home