Saturday, June 19, 2010




Been awhile since i last blogged.

This week was a good week =) Though i guess i am not working as
fast as i will have liked to. As last week was my army reservists,
i had alot of work this past week to clear up. Luckily i managed to
do over time the last 3 days of the week, that helped to instill
some kind of normalcy back into my work flow.

I had my fair share of fun though. No worries. I can take care of
myself pretty well. =)
Tuesday met up with wayne and zhonghua to go shopping.
It was quite fun. haa cause i don't always shop for clothes, so this was really
new to me. I managed to get a pair of blazer/jacket(fromal&casual kind)
for my company's D&D in july. Though it wasn't cheap at all, $80 =(

There was this pair of shoe that i saw at pedro which i thought looks really good.
I am thinking of getting it.. and yes its expensive! It's like $100.
Yesterday night, i was feeling emo, so i kinda did something, i
went to treat myself to a dinner, something that is really expensive.
I had ramen and gyoza at this japanese looking food outlet. The food
tasted really nice, the meat was so good it melted in my mouth and
the egg was cooked on the outside and not in the inside. $22.

After my dinner, i went to Zhong ren's place with yann liang.
As usual we talked bout anything&everything and played winning11.
We were there to catch the world cup game and yes it was dissappointing.
England played like they are france. and algeria played like they were
mexico.. it just sucks big time.. wasted our time totally..
btw, i was clever, i KO-ed half way into the match and i am proud
to say i didn't miss much action =D

Today i practically did nothing other than resting and playing ps3.
I bought straits time.. so i guess i am going to read up bit and do
some soul searching.. set some goals.. look at how my progress in
my current pursuits.. etc.. all the admin work for my life.

I gotta take ownership eh.

i guess that is the only different between being a young adult
and an adult.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home