Thursday, October 19, 2006

back home. . . and feeling a little different...

there has been alot of things that i wanna talk about.
alot of things had happened during these few days. weird eh..
haha.. maybe its the singapore culture ba.. haha..
super fast paced society. so many information are created, and destroyed
like nobody business..haha..
thats kinda tiring, but also fulfilling at the same time. its life changing.
and its self destructive. destroying the past me. past me.. past me..past me...haha
wonder when the past me will go..(diary la..)..haha..

peng yong..wanna do well in As.
and wanna be a cafe and entertainment king.
millionaire.
wanna help the many ppl in this world that needs help.
wanna see the world.

peng yong. lets wake up. september already ended. 21 yrs old coming soon.

3cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home