Thursday, July 24, 2008

great day!

Its been a great day!!

Well basically whenever there is an outing, be it with classmates or
friends et cetera, i'll be happy =)
Thats why i treasure all the outings that my schedule allows me to
attend. I cherish every moment of it. Though sometimes i am too tired
and facial expression all so down.. Guys, at the bottom of my heart,
i really love the company and the short hour or two out together
for a meal or to do some activities. Just wanna say a big thank you
to you guys, u guys make my day so so much brighter.

Basically i am working on a new VWO, yv, publicity tm, school, sports-
jogging, insurance work and also my new part time work at cafe cartel.
So yea, if u see me all drained in my face, do give me a pat on my back.
=D usually i need that to get back to life. But i always try to be self
concious and smile whenever i see anyone. If i don't, don't keep asking
me if i am alright, cause i am alright =) Though, yes, i feel being cared for.
ha.. I'm a fickle old man. haha..

Just gotta jia you yea.

Happy birthday to Jia Yi! Oh ya, just to burst it all out now, last sem i did
had a crush on u! haha. but hey, i dun think i did enough to impress u or stuff.
and i yea, kinda have my heart tied up with another girl. so yea. not gg to keep
it a secret! =)

Just watched step up 2!! ITS GREAT!!
Ha.. got a feeling i am starting to speak like those American hip hop ppl. ha..

Oh ya, just a short publicity stun here, if there is anyone that will like to know
more about YVIP(youth volunteer involvement programme), do let me know.
Cause i am one of the committee member this year and its a great camp.
You will feel like u have matured way beyond ur years after this camp.
It opens u up to social service in Singapore in a totally new light.
And its a great place to make great friends!

My number is 81282848. Peng Yong here. Just give me a call or sms. =)
i'll be gald to explain more of it to you.

JIAYOU!

SMILE PPL! =D

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home