Sunday, November 05, 2006

finding it hard ta study, concentrate in studying.

isn't it weird, u wanna get something but.. feel that all is impossible, and even
when u psyche urself up le.. this new found energy dun always last. hais..
i wanna jia you lo.. cause .. i dun really have a direct link, motivation to it.
think i am going to do badly this year.. haix..
nah nvm, dun think so negatively, lets try to jia you. and
get A for my maths. on tuesday and thursday. iwanna do tt.
real bad.
real
real bad.
cause after tt, will be my tkd, my bball, my future education in ntu waiting for me.
i love ya.. all the girls i have loved b4, but i wanna move on, and do the things i want myself.
sorry jas. i hurt u badly, sorry amanda, hurt ya badly too.. sorry heidi, hurt ya too..cailing too..
i suck la huh
but i really wanna move on le. u girls always complain that i nv move on.. i will.
trust me. next year, i will be enrolled into ntu. trust me one last time.
i will wanna juz dig deep, into myself, after all these experiences to really juz
conc on my math now.
miss me. miss ya. miss the past. but i wanna do my work now.
take care, and good bye to all the gals in my life. wanna move on.

cheers,
peng yong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home