Monday, December 18, 2006

standby till next tues..

I will be on standby.. till next tuesday, so i might not be around everytime..
i am tired of myself.. these few days. cause i am prone to always dishing out lies.. thats
juz fucking wrong la. because of that, i almost, made someone else suffer in my behalf.
thanks to me.. i know alot of people had suffered. from my behalf. i suck. maybe
that is why i am always experiencing all the sucky things these days. i have juz been
feeling really tired.. really down, juz hate myself.
i need to concentrate on the things i need to do. thats my weakness too.
haix.. i have a hell lot of weaknesses. i am not a guy that a girl can depend on.. haix..
i dunno la.. not in the right frame of mind to talk about anything. haix..
i will improve nonetheless. i will. i tried to register for pilot selection. but cannot.. think i will do
it the manual way. bought a game called monster hunter today. they said its real gd.
wanna really concentrate on things i belive i can do well in. and i wanna try my very best.
really the very best.
can i become what i want to become?


peng yong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home